So pronounceth Sir Milo, who at the age of four has decided he's all the man he needs to be. Milo went around today taking "man-sips" of his drinks and showing me his manly hands and telling me how hairy he's going to be when he turns five. I went to the grocery store this morning for an hour, thinking that I was leaving my husband and little kid at home, and came home to two men. Corey said Milo made this proclamation while Corey was in the shower, and had to do manly things with Corey like shave and put on cologne.
After dinner tonight I took Milo to the park so he could practice riding his bicycle (during which time Milo was wearing his manly helmet). He was telling the big kids we saw there that he was a man, also. They probably thought he was off his rocker.
Then later on, Milo bumped his head in the tub, which caused an outburst of tears. He kept crying long after the hurt went away, and when I asked why, Milo tearfully explained that he just found out he wasn't really a man, he was still a kid because he cried when he hurt himself. Plus Daddy is taller than him. What a reality check!
No comments:
Post a Comment