Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Nova is Corey's first wife

Corey hates it when I say that about his car, but it's so true! Mostly because it wants all of his money and demands his attention all the time. Despite my bitching, I think it's pretty cool that Corey loves his car so much, and that it makes him so happy when he's working on it.

Anyway, the current project was to add a blower to the Nova. What this means, I don't really know. I do know that Corey painstakingly did all the work to get the blower hooked up correctly, and then tried to close the hood. The hood no longer fit, so he had to get a new hood with a bigger scoop. That came yesterday, and Corey spent most of the evening trimming it to fit the Nova and getting it just right. Later in the spring, the new hood will get painted, but for now the Nova has a big black nose.



Hoodless, but beautiful on the inside.

Nova with hood!







No comments: