Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fun with Play-Dough

If you're ever at our house and you need something to do, just ask Milo if he wants to do Play-Dough. He was all crabby after his nap today, and I really wanted to get dinner made, so I plopped his play dough stuff on the kitchen table. Milo came in, said "YAY!! Playdough!!" and occupied himself for the next couple of hours! He made all sorts of cakes and cookies, and then employed me to help him make celery, of all things. Milo even ate his dinner while immersed in play dough fun. I don't think he even noticed what he ate, to be honest, because he was so busy.

By the way, we used to have a lot of different colors of playdough, but now it is just one giant green blob. So much for keeping it all separated!

A great big giant....well, whatever that is. At first, Milo said it was a cake, but then later on it was a meatball pancake.

Making celery, lots and lots of celery. It cracked me up when I realized that the playdough squisher he was using actually did make the tubes look like celery!

No comments: