Corey and I were sitting around and mulling over things to do yesterday. We had several choices and settled on something new and exciting: the Balloon Festival in Readington NJ at the Solberg Airport there. We had no idea what to expect...and it turned out to be one of the most fun things we've ever done. I don't know about those two, but when all the hot air balloons took to the air, I was overcome with awe, something that doesn't easily happen to me, as I am one of the world's biggest cynics. To say the experience was impressive or majestic is an understatement!
Corey and Milo also took a helicopter ride while we were there. I could not participate as small planes make me vomit. I like my horizon to always be straight, thank you. However, Milo and Corey thought it was AWESOME, and I'm sure it was, for those who enjoy being way up high.
Included in the festival's ticket price was lawn seats to their evening concert, which was the Barenaked Ladies, a regular straight up family friendly rock n roll band. They had a string of hits a few years ago. Milo loooooved it!! We would have stayed till the end of the concert and closed the joint but for our old people fear of being stuck in traffic for hours. Good times were had by all.
I took zillions of pictures, but condensed them down into a few good ones. See them here.
No comments:
Post a Comment