That when he grows up, he wants to be....SANTA CLAUS. I was informed of this on the way home from our festivities tonight, and he also told Corey that as soon as we walked in the door.
I'd say that's a pretty good goal to aim for. What's not to love about being Santa? Plus, Milo's so outgoing and sweet, he would definitely make a great Santa.
************************************************************************************
I also learned two new things today from Milo, and I'm quoting verbatim:
"The potty is a really good place to pee, Mom. You don't make a mess that way."
and
"Hand me that rump rope over there, will you?" When I asked if he meant jump rope, I was told that "NO, it's a rump rope!" I suppose the way Milo plays jump rope, it is a rump rope, because most of the time Milo ends up falling flat on his butt!
No comments:
Post a Comment